The final DLC season one character Urien will arrive on 9/22. This information was dropped at the Tokyo Game Show. Along with Urien release Capcom will be adding more stage transitions to the game as well. Take a look at these Screen shots.
- New Daily Targets will be available to help you earn extra Fight Money to purchase additional content. Fight in a ranked match to earn 1000 Fight Money. Spend a little time playing in training mode to earn an additional 500 Fight Money. Each Daily Target has a time limit so don’t forget to log in and cash in on these. Rewards will range between 100 and 5000 Fight Money.
Vs. CPU Function
- Versus CPU mode will be added as another option to standard versus mode. Now you can slug it out with the AI of varying difficulty and sharpen your skills before challenging friends or others online.
- Fighter Profiles will also be updated and stat tracking will go live! Now you can dissect your gameplay to find and eliminate bad habits or simply show off your skills to friends.
Colors 3-10 for Season Pass holders
- Colors 3-10 on default, and battle costumes for all confirmed DLC characters will now be included for all Season Pass holders.
Premium Costumes now include all colors
- Existing and future premium costumes will now include colors 3-10 when purchased. This will be retroactive for those that have already purchased the premium costumes.
Color bundles now purchasable
- Color bundles will be available for purchase with Fight Money or via the Steam and PlayStation stores. Check out the following list for content and pricing.
- All 16 Original Character Default Color Pack (3-10) – 85k FM/$4.99
- All 16 Original Character Story Color Pack (3-10) – 85k FM/$4.99
- All 6 DLC Character Default Color Pack (3-10) – 40k FM/$1.99
- All 6 DLC Character Story Color Pack (3-10) – 40k FM/$1.99
New Environmental Stage KO’s
- New environmental stage KO’s will be added for the list of stages below. If you loved blasting other players through doors and dropping bowls of noodles on their heads, just wait until you see what we have in store with this update.
- Shadaloo Base
- Hillside Plaza
- Underground Arena
- Forgotten Waterfall
- Union Station
- Kanzuki Estate
- City in Chaos
- Apprentice Alley
- Lair of the Four Kings
Gaming before Gaming was popular. Fighting game enthusiast! I have a passion for gaming that is unmatched!