After months of crying and harassment (yes there are crazy people in this world), Insomniac finally gave the crazed Spider-Man fans what they’ve been screaming for since the game launched on PS4. The suit dubbed the Sam Raimi suit from the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man movies is now in the game. This is part of a patch that dropped today which includes the following:
- Added the Webbed Suit. Happy Holidays!
Fixes & Updates
- Addressed various additional issues in “Silver Lining” DLC pack.
- Added support for “The City That Never Sleeps – Silver Lining” story pack.
- Added “Friendly Neighborhood” Difficulty Mode.
- Added support for creating a New Game+ save from a New Game+ save.
- Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Added 3 new filters to Photo Mode (8bit, EGA, and Retro).
Fixes & Updates
- Addressed an issue where the “A Bit of a Fixer-Upper” Trophy is not awarded after completing all puzzles.
- Addressed an issue where MJ’s initial dialogue in “The Heist” DLC may not play.
- Addressed an issue where some lines of dialogue would be delayed in “Turf Wars” DLC pack.
- Addressed various additional issues.
The third DLC called Silver Lining drops tomorrow, December 21st for everyone to play. We still have no word on future DLC packs, but this is definitely not the end to Spider-Man content.
Justin is a content creator, amateur journalist, and in charge of the day to day operations of Gaming Iluminaughty. I love music and games almost equally. Check me out on all your social media for more thoughts.