For those of you who might have given up on NBA 2K16 on PC until it was patched, good news! The first patch has finally rolled out. With it comes seven hotfixes for the game, but if they fixed anything is up for debate.
– Added support for 21:9 UltraWide monitors, multiple monitor displays, and other non-16:9 aspect ratios.
– Fixed an issue where frame rate could stutter (even on higher end graphics cards) in either or both of gameplay and MyPARK.
– Fixed a bug where play calling icons were not appearing for some users.
– Resolved a driver crash on below min spec DirectX 10.0 cards, such as the NVidia 9800 GT.
– Optimized crowd rendering, resulting in slightly improved performance in many configurations.
– Fixed ‘black rectangle’ artifact.
– Removed super sample configuration option due to driver instability.
Just a content creator using his influence to create an outlet to express his views on pop culture