I’m not a huge fan of racing sims. I have no interesting pretending to drive exotic cars. I’ve always been more of a kart racer/arcade racer fan. One of the best from my childhood was the burnout series. I don’t know about that franchise returning, but I do know there’s a game clearly inspired by it coming. It’s called Dangerous Driving.
It’s being created by Three Fields Entertainment which is a new studio made of people who’ve worked on previous Burnout titles. The game drops April 9th for PC, Xbox One and PS4. Dangerous Driving features
- Bump, shunt, slam, scratch and powerslide your way around 30 dangerous courses set across seven different locations.
- Takedown your opponent in the adrenaline fuelled Takedown Races, chain your way to perfection in the Boost Chain Races, or rule every road in Road Rage.
- Switch on your Sirens and apprehend Wanted Suspects in Pursuit Mode, or be the last car standing in Eliminator.
- Race offline against remorseless AI drivers in over 8 different event types
- Coming Month 1 – Take the action online against seven other aggressive players
- Unlock new deadly cars and aggressive abilities as you progress.