One Piece World isn’t even remotely close to release, but what that’s to an anime with over 700 episodes that never ends? Another game has been announced this one is attacking the mobile market. It’s called One Piece: Bounty Rush and it’s coming to ios and Android device this year. According to our snitch, One Piece Bounty Rush is a
“four-versus-four team battle action game where players split into two teams and control characters to collect the Berries available in the selected stage. When time is up, the team that was able to capture the most Berries will be declared the winner. There are five character types”
Those fighting styles include the ones listed below. Feel free to check out the reveal trailer below as well.
- Fighter – Overwhelm your opponent with furious speed.
- Warrior – Tough and powerful.
- Supporter – Support your team with skills.
- Shooter – Shoot from a long distance.
- Swordsman – Slice through the competition.