Just like the hype for Fortnite, Apex Legends is starting off very good and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. The second official patch has been released into the wild for all platforms via Reddit. This one is a very small one, but take a look at the notes below:
- Fixes for PS4 crash issues.
- Addresses issues we saw with GPU hangs.
- Fixed crash when pressing button early in load process.
- Fixed issue where players would sometimes move slowly after revive.
- Fixed issue with Mirage Ability causing crashes.
- Fixed issue with Gibraltar Epic skins on Xbox One causing crashes
Justin is a content creator, amateur journalist, and in charge of the day to day operations of Gaming Iluminaughty. I love music and games almost equally. Check me out on all your social media for more thoughts.