2014 was the year of the broken games, 2015 was the year of the microtransactions & it looks like 2016 will be the year of episodic triple A games. Games like the Final Fantasy 7 remake and now Hitman is leading the way in this disturbing new trend. According to our source, Square Enix described the new Hitman as a “fully episodic AAA game” which means they’re breaking their game down to pieces to charge you more. Here’s the release schedule
- March 11 – Prologue Mission and a Paris, France location.
- April – Sapienza, Italy location.
- May – Marrakesh, Morocco location.
- Afterward – Monthly content updates, including three additional locations; Thailand, the US and Japan until the season concludes in Japan later in 2016. With weekly live events and additional planned content in between the monthly updates.
Pricing is as follows:
- Intro Pack ($15) – Contains Prologue and Paris levels.
- New Locations ($10) – Each new location will be released as a $10 add-on to the Intro Pack.
- Upgrade Pack ($50) – Users who buy the Intro Pack can upgrade to the Full Experience through this package.
- Full Experience ($60) – Includes all of this year’s content as it’s released, and guarantees them not to miss any live or bonus content.
So if you’re interested in this game make sure to pick up the full package for $60. Buying things is pieces looks like it’s going to cost more. Don’t fall for the trap!
Just a content creator using his influence to create an outlet to express his views on pop culture