Where my anime fans with trash taste at? If that’s you, then you’re more than likely a fan of the Sword Art Online. Bandai Namco recently revealed that a new video game based off the popular anime is on the way.
The name of the game is Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet and it will be playable on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The game is described as a third person shooter RPG. This will be the first game based on the Gun Gale Online VR experience. Key features include
- Welcome to the World of Guns: Gun Gale Online from Sword Art Online II is visually enhanced, with many landscapes to discover in an all new original story supervised by series creator, Reki Kawahara.
- Unreal Visuals: Get lost in a lifelike world developed by Dimps with realistic and robust environments and textures made possible by Unreal Engine 4.
- Friend or Foe: Challenge tough bosses that require friends in co-op or play against them in 4-on- 4 battles.
- Realistic and Heroic Gun Play: plenty of one-of-a-kind and beautifully Designed weapons to choose from and unique skills to create.
- New to Xbox One and PC: Sword Art Online is playable on Xbox One and PC for the first time in the history of the popular gaming series.
Check out the teaser below in case you missed it. I’m not a fan of the show, but the game looks like it COULD be fire. I’ll keep an eye out for it. When we get more info I’ll be sure to let you know.
Just a content creator using his influence to create an outlet to express his views on pop culture