If you’re one of the five people still playing Red Dead Online, Rockstar just released a huge update for their latest online service. One of the major additions is making it even easier to obtain gold nuggets and XP for doing daily challenges. There are also new weapons, new clothing, and other improvements listed below:
- Added daily challenges which include skinning animals to finding treasure
- Added Fools Gold mode where you fight to wear a protective suit of Golden Armor
- Added Target Races which have you taking down targets while on a horse
- Added Fishing Challenges
- Added Showdown Modes where players compete to capture and deliver bags, steal loot from each other, and survive
- Added Rare Shotgun and Evans Repeater
- Added a range of new outfits, boots, coats, gloves, hats, etc.
- Added new emotes, reactions, greets, and taunts
- Updated Player Radar and Visibility
- Easier Parlay and Feuds
- Enhanced Law and Bounty System
Also, PS4 players will receive early access to a Jawbone Knife, new clothing options, and three new emotes. Will this major update be enough to have you hop back into the wild west?