Earlier in the month, PUBG mentioned the FIX PUBG plan that would finally resolve a lot of PUBG’s outstanding issues. Included in this plan is the long-awaited Training Map. The Training Map Mode will give players the ability to practice shooting, parachuting, & driving. According to PUBG Corp., they expect the new game mode to debut sometime in September of this year. Check out what the PUBG Training Mode will include and let us know your thoughts down below.
PUBG Training Mode:
- Firing ranges of 400, 800 and 1,000 meters.
- Free-standing stationary and moving targets, both in and outside buildings.
- Ranges for melee and throwables practice.
- A parkour area, a close-quarters combat course and an indoor close-quarters combat range.
- A long track, racing track, off-road course and stunt ramps.
- A water vehicle course with ramps.
- Tables of equipment for melee weapons, guns, attachments, gear, ammunition and throwables.
The resident athletic nerd who has a passion for gaming, tech & fitness. System Analyst by day & gym rat and Twitch streamer by night. Former Football & Track & Field Division I Student-Athlete