It’s hard to truly get excited about anything Nintendo and Pokemon do these days unless you’re a diehard fan that eats, sleeps, and breathes Nintendo. The Pokemon Company did their best to hype everyone up about their Pokemon Direct today, and just like the hypebeasts people are they thought we could finally get another Pokemon Stadium (or related game) to finally come back to the consoles.
Well, I have some bad news for you! You’re not only NOT getting another Pokemon Stadium, you’re getting the same games you played already! Here’s a summary of the Pokemon Direct
- Pokken will now come to the switch called Pokken Tournament DX, complete with over 20 new Pokemon to the roster.
- Pokken Tournament DX drops on September 22nd
- Pokemon Sun and Moon will return to the 3ds called Pokemon Ultra Sun & Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon will feature an alternate story and more Pokemon that did not appear before
- Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon will release on November 17th
- Pokemon Gold and Silver are coming to the virtual console on September 22nd
Justin is a content creator, amateur journalist, and in charge of the day to day operations of Gaming Iluminaughty. I love music and games almost equally. Check me out on all your social media for more thoughts.