Tomorrow (Tuesday, Jan 17th, 2017) is the release of Epic Games next patch for Paragon. The focus of this patch is the addition of new emotes, skins & some character balancing. They’ve nerfed Greystone’s ultimate (FINALLY), increased Sparrow’s base attack speed & reduced the damage & scaling on Steel’s ultimate. If you just want a quick look at the new skins and emotes, then check out the trailer below. Below that will be the full patch notes courtesy of Paragon’s official blog.
— Paragon (@Paragon) January 16, 2017
As a part of our ongoing Hero balance changes, we are taking a look at Greystone, Steel, and Sparrow based on live gameplay data.
We are making adjustments to Greystone’s Reforged, reducing the base damage/slow on the ability and reducing the health provided by his Stoic ability.
In addition, we are making adjustments to Steel and Sparrow. Reducing the damage/scaling on Steel’s Shield Slam and increasing Sparrow’s attack speed per level.
Several emotes are being added as well as a skin for Serath. Show your opponents some personality with the Rampage “Meaning of life,” Khaimera “Jungle Jog” emotes, and carry in style with Morning Star Serath.
- Fixed visual bugs associated with buff orbs.
- Weekly Card Pack
- Offensive Maneuvers
- Blight Bones
- Mind Flow
- Fixed various animation bugs on Heroes.
- Base damage reduced to 180/260/340 from 220/320/420.
- Slow reduced to 550(inner)/125(outer) from 650(inner)/175(outer).
- No longer refills Mana.
- Fixed a bug where Reforged did not gain card scaling.
- Now 0.75.
- Health reduced to 70/140/210/280 from 85/170/255/340.
- Added “Jungle Jog” emote to in-game store.
- Added “Meaning of Life” emote to in-game store.
- Added Morning Star Serath to in-game store.
- Shield Slam
- Base damage reduced to 210/320/430 from 230/350/470.
- Card scaling reduced to 0.9 from 1.2
- Attack speed per level to 2.8 from 0.