Paragon is my favorite game out right now. The squad and I have been it non-stop for the past two months like fiends. It’s a fast-paced MOBA that’s bringing some new things to the table. The game is currently only attainable via early access for $20. The game will be free to play when it enters open beta this summer.
Epic Games has announced via the PlayStation Blog that there will be another retail option. A full $60 release is coming with some perks for those who choose to pick this version of the game up. Those perks include
- 6,000 Paragon Coins (worth $60).
- In-game currency to spend on additional Master Challenges, skins, boosts, and other items that I’ll see as you stand over my corpse.
- Five Hero Master Challenges.
- Each Master Challenge immediately grants a Challenger skin and permanent XP boost, plus unlocks unique rewards as you play, including a taunt (that you’ll use on me) and the Master skin.
- Includes Master Challenges for Twinblast, Sevarog, Iggy & Scorch, and two soon-to-be-announced Heroes.
- Five Skins, including the launch-exclusive Wasteland Twinblast skin.
- For now, you can only get the Wasteland Twinblast skin in the Essentials Edition.
- Five Rep Boosts (each lasts for three wins).
- Rep boosts speed up how quickly you earn Rep, which you can spend on card packs, Master Challenges, and more.