The sequel to the cult classic Ni no Kuni was expected to only be on PS4, but plans have changed. Ni no Kuni II has made the jump to PC according to the plug. Ni No Kuni II will launch sometime in 2017 simultaneously on PS4 & PC. Here’s what Bandi Namco is promising fans;
- All-Star Production – Level-5’s mastery of the RPG genre is combined with music created by the renowned Joe Isaishi and character designs by animation artist Yoshiyuki Momose.
- Captivating Story – A charming and tragic tale unfolds as Evan, a boy prince, learns how to become a leader and build a kingdom.
- Playing Mastery – New and traditional RPG elements expertly crafted and designed featuring dozens of locations to explore, hundreds of creatures to battle, and a wealth of quests and secrets to uncover throughout the sweeping journey.
- Another World – Stunning visuals recreate the world of Ni no Kuniand immerses players into an incredibly vibrant, animated land filled with a new cast of delightful characters to meet.
- Dynamic Fights – Battle against fierce foes utilizing an exciting real-time battle system.