Today Rockstar launched a brand new motorcycle mode and also announced that today is your last chance to have snowball fights as the snow will clear up.
The new mode is an Adversary mode called Vehicle Vendetta, it is a vehicle-focused game mode where teams go head to head for power up across the map; the complete rundown via Rockstar below:
- Beast: Automatically transforms you into a Rhino Tank.
- Detonator: Removes obstacles and objects from the arena.
- Bomb: Place up to three bombs around the map to destroy trailing enemies.
- Rockets: Fire rockets at oncoming drivers to incapacitate them.
- Repair: Returns vehicle back to max health.
- Ghost: Become translucent, allowing you to drive through enemy vehicles to steal their power-ups.
- Jammed: Forces the accelerator on for the enemy team’s vehicles.
- Flipped: Reverses the enemy team’s steering, acceleration and braking controls.
- Zoned: Slows down time for all players.
- Deadline: Automatically switches you onto the Nagasaki Shotaro complete with devastating light trail.
- Random: Chance to collect any power-up except Detonator.
The game mode will pay out double GTA $ and RP from now until January 17. More info on the game mode here.