I feel like most people forgot that Shaq announced to a sequel to his notorious 90’s 2D fighter Shaq-Fu. Most likely because nobody is checking for it. But just in case you are know that some details did leak on the game thanks to Amazon UK. The let the games listing go early, then eventually took it down. The listing stated
“The world is on the brink of disaster. Demonic celebrities have taken over the planet. Only one man can save us: a poor Chinese orphan named Shaq Fei Hung. In Shaq Fu, players take control of the unstoppable Shaquille O’Neal as he fights his way through the hordes of Hell and Hollywood.
Defeat dozens of enemies, as Shaq learns new moves, travels to unique locations and battles the legions of the damned. At the end of each journey, Shaq must face down a powerful boss ripped straight from tabloid headlines and bent on our destruction. Will he triumph? Of course, he will… It’s Shaq.”
– Fight your way through the streets as none other than Shaq Fu himself, voiced by the real deal, Shaquille O’Neal.
– Battle outlandish celebrity bosses with special skills, power-ups and some old-fashioned martial arts.
– Master devastating combos and let Shaq rip against his enemies
– Wield Katanas, shuriken and baseball bats
– Travel to locations around the world and use each unique environment against your enemies.
– Power ups with every nickname Shaq has ever had from Big Daddy O to Big Diesel.
– A Legend Reborn is the spiritual successor to the original Shaq Fu dubbed the ‘worst game ever’. A Legend Reborn aims to right this wrong and restore the legacy of Shaquille O’Neal.
Can we get a new trailer though?!