Just the other day we got leaked details concerning the upcoming Assassin’s Creed game, now known to be called Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate. Today, Kotaku has obtained information about the main characters of Syndicate.
Their sources (“two people familiar with the game”) say that Syndicate will have a playable female assassin. The game “will give players access to two main characters: Jacob and Evie… They’re brother and sister, said a source, and they’ll be heavily involved in the criminal underworld of Victorian London, where the game is set. (We hear it’ll be out this fall for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.)”
Writing for Kotaku, Jason Schreier says that the Jacob will still be the main character and that he’ll have about 75% of the story missions, leaving the other 25% for Evie. Schreier wrote “you’ll be able to swap between Jacob and Evie while exploring the world between missions.” According to his anonymous source, there will be no multiplayer mode.
Stay tuned to GamingIlluminaughty.com for more information. The official reveal starts May 12 at 12 pm EST.