Perfect World Entertainment Inc. announced Neverwinter: Storm King’s Thunder – Sea of Moving Ice is now available PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The update to Neverwinter: Storm King’s Thunder introduces several new features including an expansive adventure zone, nautical travel, an advanced fishing mini-game, new artifact weaponry, treasure hunting and an epic assault on the frost giant stronghold of Svardborg.
This update to Neverwinter’s Storm King’s Thunder introduces several features, including:
· Assault on Svardborg – This epic, new level 70 trial pits 10 adventurers against the mighty Jarl Storvald in the heart of his stronghold, with both Normal and Master difficulty levels.
· New Adventure Zone – Adventurers will traverse over half a dozen large ice mountains and several smaller icebergs to muster support against Jarl Storvald and his threat of endless winter.
· New Means of Travel – The khyek is a new nautical vessel players will use to traverse the Sea of Moving Ice.
· Fishing Mini Game – Adventurers can hop in the khyek and cast a line to catch over a hundred different species of fish, gaining reputation used to access and upgrade powerful, new weapons.
· Treasure Hunting – While reeling in their daily catch, adventurers may discover bottles filled with maps, leading to treasure throughout the Sea of Moving Ice.
· Artifact Weaponry – Reclaiming lost giant relics from enemies through new activities is an effort that won’t go unnoticed, as players will earn weapons far stronger than any seen before.
Learn more about the update here