First and for most let me go on the record and say I don’t personally care about Minecraft. I have played it by myself and with a couple of friends and I can see why million of kids and “Man-childs” would live by it. Because ut the game is just not for me. It’s not a bad game at all and its definitely one of those franchises that actually listens to its fans and I respect that. Its just not a game for me but it might be for others.
Today in London at Minecon 2015 the trailer for the first ever story mode for Minecraft was revealed with new details for mincrafters every where. Telltale Games first announced it’s plans to reveal a story mode last December and they did not disappoint. Telltale games series have some amazing voice acting and story like The Walking Dead for example , so I expect anything less for this story mode.
Minecraft: Story Mode is coming to PC, Mac, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, iOS, and Android later in the year.
Here are the voice talents below
- Patton Oswalt (Ratatouille, WordGirl)
- Brian Posehn (Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Surf’s Up)
- Ashley Johnson (The Last of Us, Tales from the Borderlands)
- Scott Porter (Batman: Arkham Knight, Speed Racer)
- Martha Plimpton (The Goonies, The Good Wife)
- Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us)
- Corey Feldman (The Goonies, Stand By Me)
- Billy West (Futurama, Adventure Time)
- Paul Reubens (Pee-wee’s Big Adventure, The Nightmare Before Christmas)
Will any of you be getting Minecraft for the story mode, or do you not even care? Sound off in the comment section and let us know.
-Ace of All Trades
The resident athletic nerd who has a passion for gaming, tech & fitness. System Analyst by day & gym rat and Twitch streamer by night. Former Football & Track & Field Division I Student-Athlete