If you’re in the market for a first-person combat game, then you should have your eye on Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It’s been making some noise for the past couple years and rightfully so. It’s a realistic take on sword combat with a flown blown story mode and branching paths. Deep Silver has been struggling, but they might have a hit with this one. Here are some key features in the game
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks.
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.