During the week of E3 The Coalition (The team behind Gears franchise) announced the beta for Gears Of War Ultimate Edition. During the beta glitches and bugs were discovered. Today it was announced that the problems during the beta are fixed and will not be showing up in the full retail version of the game. Below are the notes
- Multiple fixes and tuning for the Gnasher Shotgun
- Multiple fixes for Frag Grenades, Boomshot, and Torque Bow
- Tuning for footstep audio and other sounds around a player
- King of the Hill improvements, including ability for The Coalition to adjust more settings for competitive play
- Removed active down from Active Reloaded Longshot sniper rifle and added/tuned active bonus for sniper bloom/aim
- Bug fixes and tuning for skill-based matchmaking
- Tuned red/blue colours for team shaders (Locust/COG)
- Improved look of blood and gore in gameplay
- Improved game performance to reduce screen tearing
- Bug fixes and tuning for Controller Sensitivity Settings
- Various bug fixes on maps, weapons, matchmaking, audio, and controls
Check out the Gears of War Ultimate Edition Trailer
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition launches August 25 (August 28 in some markets) and you can look forward to all 19 maps (plus special community map “Boxes”), all the original game modes in Gears of War, plus Team Deathmatch and King of the Hill, split-screen support, party support, LAN support, private matches on dedicated servers, two spectator slots in private and LAN matches (does not take up player slots), and 17 additional playable multiplayer characters unlocked with level progression in Versus.
Gaming before Gaming was popular. Fighting game enthusiast! I have a passion for gaming that is unmatched!