The flood of leaks for E3 continues! The official Russian website for the Gears of War franchise accidentally revealed details regarding the remaster of the original Gears of War. This was slated to be announced during Microsoft’s E3 conference. The website was quickly updated, but the details and some images gathered.
So, what are we getting in this remake on the Xbox One? Here are the list of features we currently have:
- Adapted for Dolby 7.1 Surround
- 90 minutes of additional content from the campaign that was on PC.
- New achievements for Xbox LIVE (player account 1250)
- Gallery sketches and comics you’ll be able to unlock
- Streamlined multiplayer mode:
- 60 frames per second
- Dedicated servers
- Ability to filter by skill
- New modes, “Team Fight”, “King of the Hill” (in the style of Gears of War 3) and the new 2 v 2 Destruction “Gnasherom.”
- 19 cards, including downloadable content and exclusive cards from the PC version
- The ability to gain access to the 17 characters from the Gears of War 3 multiplayer games.
- Streamlined gameplay, more fluid movements, and updated management system:
- Alternate control system, and a brand new control scheme
- Tournament mode
- Updated controls adapted for Xbox One
- Ability to mark enemy targets
- improved sensitivity setting.
I’m sure more features, or clarifications on features will be shown during Microsoft’s E3 Conference. Are you excited for this remaster? Let me know in the comments!