Fortnite just keeps chugging along with updates and added content. Enter version 3.5.2 which adds 50 V 50 Mode version 2 and various bug fixes.
With the new 50 V 50 Mode, it has been completely reworked. Here are the details:
- Each team has a bus, approaching the island from opposite directions. On the map, the friendly bus has a blue outline, enemy has red.
- Final storm circle visible on minimap at start.
- Players have 10 minutes to loot the map as the storm closes in on the circle, then 5 minutes to fight, and another 5 minutes as the storm shrinks to the end.
- Supply drops come in batches of 3-6, fall every two minutes, and only land in the final storm circle.
- Added dotted line to map, which indicates the “battle lines” between the two teams. Crossing the line will make running into enemies more likely.
- Farming resources increased 75% over default.
- Increased floor loot spawn likelihood by 15%.
- Floor Loot spawns double ammo.
- Ammo boxes spawn triple ammo.
- Chests spawn double ammo & consumables.
- Supply drops spawn double ammo, and an extra consumable, resource drop and trap.
Along with the limited mode, the Light Machine Gun has also been added for your killing pleasure. Hopefully we won’t have major server issues this time, which seem to always happen after a major update.