Regardless that Season 8 of Fornite is coming, Epic is still making sure to continue to patch their game so players can continue to enjoy themselves! Epic is finally blessing everyone with long overdue zipline update that will ultimately have an interaction button and will negate fall damage when using a zip line. On the Fortnite Reddit, the lead designer Eric Williamson chimed in about the update to the Supply Drops & ziplines. First stating supply drops will be a little more available now than they were and when walking up to ziplines, it will be a single click instead of selecting a key and holding it. Check out the patch notes below and let us know if you are still playing Fornite.
- Planes will no longer be able to smash through structures
- Zipline interact prompt added, and using a Zipline will grant fall damage immunity
- Hand Cannon structure damage reduced from 150 to 100
- Turbo Build delay decreased from 0.15s to 0.05s
- Rocket Launcher reload time increased from 2.52s to 3.24s
- Added the ability to crouch while in Edit Mode