Respawn recently released a developer diary where they looked back on everything that’s happened in Apex Legends the past year. The first half was lackluster, but the second gave us the first details on season 4 of Apex Legends. It wasn’t much, but here’s a summary of everything.
- Assimilation launches Feb.4th – One-year anniversary
- Players will receive login rewards based on how long they’ve been playing
- Forge is the next character. He’s corporate-sponsored by a robotics company from Titanfall.
- Map changes are coming to Worlds Edge
- New Sniper called The Sentinel – Bolt action with a charge
- Major changes to ranked play including a new master tier. Apex Predator rank will be reserved for only the top 500 players and it can be lost by someone with more xp. Ranked Play will be split into two seasons. The first of which will be on Worlds Edge and the second on Kings Canyon.
If you want to check out the full dev stream I’ve included it below.
Just a content creator using his influence to create an outlet to express his views on pop culture