A lot of games are like each other in 2017. One thing you don’t see is a lot of games centered around flight combat. A new one is hitting the market that brings a unique perspective to the genre. The game is coming to Steam July 12th and it features
- Online team matches (up to 4 vs 4).
- Play with and against other players and/or AI.
- Gamepad support (X360, XBone, Dualshock 4).
- 6 flyable aircraft, each with their strengths and weaknesses.
- A handful of weapons (guns, heat-seeking and radar homing missiles), bombs, air-to-ground missiles and more.
- A short interactive tutorial with voice-over, to get you up-to-speed with the basics.
- More than 15 different aircraft upgrades.
- 6 different unlockable traits to choose from, depending on your playstyle.
- Anti-aircraft-artillery defending the FOB:s.
- Ground forces pushing forward in the battle.
- Plenty of tricks to get the upper hand in the battle (countermeasures, maneuvers etc).
Peep the launch trailer below. For more info on the game feel free to check out the official Steam page.