So, I am shocked that there is still a big enough community that still plays Ubisoft’s the Division. According to the game’s Twitter, Update 1.61 it is now live. If you are still interested in playing the game then be sure to update your game and check out the patch notes down below. If you’re new to the game it looks like the game is around $20 bucks right now so pick it up if interested.
New Feature: Loadouts
- Loadouts offer players the chance to save their equipped Weapons, Gear, Skills and Talents to Loadout slots, allowing for quick swapping of builds to be used for different activities.
- Players will be able to create and save up to 6 Loadouts per character.
- Each Loadout can be directly equipped when out of combat
- Aim assist will no longer be activated when players hip-fire with a controller.
- Fixed several bugs that could prevent players from being revived by skills or player interaction if they were previously being revived by a support station and this revive was canceled for various reasons.
- Fixed instances of HVT bosses remaining stuck in their spawn room preventing completion of the contract.
- Fixed instances where players would be stuck “in combat” with NPCs outside of the mission area after completing a mission.
- Fixed a bug where Resistance to Status Effects would still be counted as a chance to resist the effect altogether, on top of reducing its duration. The resistance value will now correctly only reduce the duration of a Status Effect.
- Fixed a bug where a few fire extinguishers would deal high amount of damage to NPCs in some missions. For consistency, fire extinguishers in the entire game will no longer deal any damage and only apply the disorient effect to NPCs.
- Fixed a bug where grenades thrown by LMB grenadiers would sometimes apply stagger and damage before they actually detonated.
Check out the rest of the patch notes on the game’s website.