Black Desert Online is an MMORPG my friends and I have been waiting for. The action in this game looks second to none. The only issue is Black Desert was only available in the east. That is until now. The studio behind the game announced that Black Desert Online would be heading West December 16th in the form of a beta. This beta would include the new Tamer class as well as
- Improved character customization, including 30 new skin tones, 40 new hair colors, new beards, and a bald option for male characters.
- Improved balance of character classes.
- Improved weather cycles, including darker and occasionally stormy nights and lanterns that can be purchased from NPCs to help players in the dark.
- Newly enabled features such as the much requested walking mode and more.
- Adjustment of HP Potions to improve the PvP challenges.
- Fully localized English text.
- Level cap set to 50.99% with PVP unlocked at level 30.
The only issue is nobody can find info how to sign up for the North American release. Stay posted to Gamingilluminaughty.com. When we get the release date, we’ll let you know. Until then, share your thoughts in the comments.
Just a content creator using his influence to create an outlet to express his views on pop culture